Search This Blog

Saturday 11 August 2012

MY HONG KONG BUCKET LIST // 10 Things I'm Excited To Do In Month 1

The big move is tomorrow and I've finally had time to look at some guidebooks and compile my Hong Kong bucket list for the early weeks. Any suggestions of things to add?

10. Take in the city skyline from the Peak

9. Feed my stationary addiction in Muji

8. Beach hop in the New Territories 

7. Play tennis at Victoria Park

6. Haggle at the markets (via pointing and gesturing)

5. Read the South China Daily Post on my commute

4. Hike the 100km MacLehose trail 

3. Get an outlandish phone cover for my mobile

2. Sample traditional dishes in the pavement cafés 

1. Star in a martial arts film

#PFHK


1 comment:

  1. 11. Arcade in Causeway Bay! Namco Arcade that's in the World Trade Center, my fav place in HK hands down. Sticker pics and 4-way Mario Kart.

    ReplyDelete