Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

HELLO


Hi. I’m Chris and this is the first post of my very first blog, Postcards From Hong Kong. *applause*

Apols for the anti-climax.

In a fortnight, I’ll be relocating from rural Yorkshire (UK) to Hong Kong in the People’s Republic of China. Care to join me for the ride?


I’ll update this site as often as I can with talking points inspired by my time in one of the world’s most populous cities.

To start, the next post will detail 10 facts about me. I hope you find this hard-hitting piece of investigative journalism informative, or at the very least that it gives you a glimpse of the man behind the blog.

For now, words fail me; so let's allow MJ to close it out:

"You're a vegetable, you're a vegetable, you're a vegetable."

Speak soon,

#PFHK

No comments:

Post a Comment